Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By registering to attend AUJS Summer '15, you agree to be bound by these terms.
I, the undersigned, hereby agree to participate in AUJS Ltd Summer 15 (8 – 11 February 2015) and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- AUJS Ltd reserves the right to refuse any participant.
- I understand and agree that AUJS Summer involves travel on pre-determined dates, unless alternative travel arrangements have been made with AUJS Ltd in writing.
- Applications and full payment must be received by 27 January 2015. Any payment after this date may incur an additional late fee.
- AUJS Ltd has the right to send any participant home, at the participant’s own expense, on any ground, including for the usage or involvement in any way with weapons, drugs, narcotics, or excessive use of alcohol.
- In the event that any participant is sent home from the campsite, whether pursuant to clause 4 or otherwise, no monies already paid will be refunded.
- No alcohol may be brought on AUJS Summer. AUJS Ltd reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised alcohol brought to the conference.
- AUJS Ltd will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of either persons or property for any loss, damage, injury, illness, accident, delay, irregularity however occasional, during AUJS Summer or while in transit to the AUJS Summer campsite.
- I acknowledge that during AUJS Summer I will be transported via public or commercial bus or train or private vehicle and will not hold AUJS Ltd responsible for any incidents that may occur.
- I hereby indemnify AUJS Ltd and its agents, representatives, employees or volunteers against any loss, damage, injury, illness, accident, legal action, delay, irregularity however occasional, during AUJS Summer or while in transit to the campsite whether caused directly or indirectly from my actions or inaction.
- AUJS Ltd reserves the right to establish further rules governing all aspects of conduct during AUJS Summer or while in transit to the campsite.
- I understand that places on AUJS Summer are limited and that my place to attend AUJS Summer is only guaranteed once full payment is received by AUJS Ltd.
- I understand that AUJS Summer is supported by community organisations which may ask me to assist in phone calling nights and I commit to assisting with at least one of these should I be asked.
- Where a participant withdraws from a program due to a decision made by AUJS Ltd before the beginning of the program, by no fault of the participant or because they choose not to accept a subsidy or payment plan offered by AUJS Ltd, they should be reimbursed in full. Where a participant chooses to withdraw from a conference for any other reason, they are entitled to a full refund (less any costs already directly incurred by AUJS Ltd for the participant) if it is at least six weeks prior to the start of the conference. If it is less than six weeks but more than four weeks prior to the start of the conference, they are entitled a refund of 50% (or the remainder of the conference fee if more than 50% of the costs have already been incurred by AUJS Ltd). If it is less than four weeks prior to the start of the conference, the participant is not entitled to any refund. The Executive Director may choose to refund a participant where exceptional circumstances prevent a participant from attending or where an agreement has been made in advance with the Executive Director. A refund policy for each conference should be outlined in the online form completed by all applicants.
- I have read and understand the above terms and conditions. I further understand that by applying for participation in AUJS Summer I agree to be bound by these terms. I declare that all information that I have supplied is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
I declare that all information that I have supplied is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.