INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS DIRECTOR (Maternity leave position, min. 5 months)
The Australasian Union of Jewish Students (AUJS) welcomes applications for the role of International Programs Director.
By/ February 23, 2016
The Director is responsible for the marketing, promotion, administration and implementation of all AUJS’ international programs. A strong background in marketing, logistical planning, administration and execution is required for this role. Successful candidates must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and possess strong administrative abilities and interpersonal skills.
APPLICANTS SHOULD DEMONSTRATE:
- Extensive leadership training and experience;
- In depth knowledge of Judaism, Israel and Zionism (ideally with a working knowledge of Hebrew) and a solid understanding of the local Jewish community and schools;
- An ability to work autonomously and within a small team;
- A sense of creativity and ingenuity;
- An extended Israel experience and / or previous involvement with AUJS are an advantage.
Position to commerce by early April 2016, and will span a minimum duration of 5 months, full time.
Remuneration and package to be discussed upon application.
For more information, please contact Liraz Poorian, Executive Director on (02) 9381 4291 or to apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close on 15 March 2016.