The Australasian Union of Jewish Students (AUJS) welcomes applications for the role of Executive Director.
By/ February 08, 2017
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee AUJS Ltd's finances including planning, budgeting, preparation of financial statements and drafting sponsorship submissions;
- Manage and support AUJS Ltd's employees in Sydney and Melbourne offices;
- Ensure compliance with AUJS Ltd's legal and regulatory requirements;
- Support the strategic and financial aspects of AUJS' international programs; and
- Work independently and manage a wide range of stakeholders including AUJS student leaders, International Program participants the AUJS Ltd. Board, and community organisations
- A good ability to track funds and expenditure through creating and maintaining budgets;
- Strong skills and experience in supporting and leading teams of professionals and/or volunteers
- A high level of interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; and
- A knowledge and appreciation for working in the Australian Jewish Community.
At least two (2) years' of relevant full- time experience and a Bachelor Degree (preferably in business or similar field) is recommended to manage the company.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org