AUJS National AGM 2016
The AUJS National Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the time to reflect on the past year and to plan for the future. It will comprise of a review of 2016, planning for 2017, changes to our constitution and the election of the 2017 National Executive.
The AGM will run from Sunday 25th September until Tuesday 27th September, in Sydney. Full details will be sent after registration (see below). Don't forget to click attending on the Facebook event.
Below you'll find all the documents and forms relevant to this year's National AGM:
- Attendance Registration Form
- Election Nomination Form (due September 20th)
- Flight Reimbursement Form (paid post-AGM)
- Submit Proposed Constitutional Amendments (due September 12th)
- AUJS Constitution
- Vote Proxy form
- Standing Orders
- Message from Returning Officer
There are also two (2) new positions being proposed at the AGM. If they are approved in the Constitution, they will be open for nomination. Contact email@example.com for information on running for them.