In case you're not sure whether or not to go on Winter Escape, we decided to make it easy for you by breaking down the reasons into 15 simple points.
By/ May 26, 2014
1. After all your procrastination, you need a break
2. It's pretty cheap for a planned holiday
3. And all your friends are going
4. We're going to theme parks
5. There'll be yoga... on a paddleboard
6. You're too lazy to plan your own holiday
7. Because winter is coming and we have to go North
9. And you're sick of your old friends
10. Because Tony Abbott won't be there...
11. ... And neither will Bill Shorten
12. Perthies will be there and they're good looking
13. To settle the VIC vs. NSW rivalry once and for all
14. To travel to an exotic place
15. And Israel is too far
Winter Escape is a holiday for Jewish students from Australia and New Zealand. For information, check out the Facebook event.